Leading iGaming operator
We are looking for a senior high-calibre professional with a strong executive presence, a solid business mindset and a holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can-do attitude. Our preferred candidate will be a people person who can build high performing teams and strong relationships with third parties. Gaming experience is a must.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Commercial officer will be responsible for:
- Managing the commercial function towards a sustainable profitability and revenue growth
- Creating, owning, communicating and executing the commercial strategy which supports a well-differentiated brand proposition which enhances the products’ position in the market
- Establishing tactical plans for the business
- Driving revenue growth and establishing KPIs which are linked to the growth
- Managing costs in the company value chain by driving the relationship with third party game suppliers
- Leading, driving, coaching and developing a large team
Skills and competencies
- Experience in the gaming industry is a must
- Previous leadership roles within Sales & Product Management in an international context
- Ability to analyse trends, data, market/competitor landscape and set relevant strategies and actions to achieve results
- People management experience – build strong teams, setting clear expectations, coach, feedback, inspire and engage.
- Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships at C-level
- A high-level understanding of technology would be an asset
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com