We can, on behalf of our clients assume part or full responsibility of any activities and tasks of the HR function/department of a company and help manage the existing HR team (if any).
The on-site presence of the HR leader can range from a few hours/weeks to full time, depending on customer’s needs and priorities and can be developed into a permanent or outsourced role.
The Interim HR Management resource service typically include:
- Provide direction for the management of HR policies, procedures, services, and systems, including compensation and benefits, HRIS, performance management, recruitment, and staff development;
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment, interview, and selection process for vacant positions;
- Work with the company’s Senior Managers to provide HR guidance on employee relations and performance management.
- Provide HR leadership for all benefit plans (health plan, workers compensation, unemployment and retirement) and salary administration programs including analysis of cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness, internal equity and compliance;
- Provide oversight for leadership development and key talent retention efforts, including succession planning, coaching/counselling, and professional development;
- Encourage and advance an HR culture of collaboration and problem solving to support the company’s management and team members.
- Work with the HR team to drive initiatives to support HR management and compliance with applicable employment and labor laws in respective country and abroad if needed.
- Identify and bring management attention on all potential liability issues
- Align HR priorities with Company’s strategic direction;
Whether you have business needs or if you are looking for your next adventure, please click here to get in contact with a talent advisor.