Leading iGaming operator
Let’s Start with the role
The Content Editor will plan and execute the brand’s content throughout its various online and offline touchpoints, acting as a liaison with publishers, agencies and third parties and supporting all relevant communications of the local and international marketing teams.
- Plan and deliver the editorial calendar on a monthly basis to ensure on time content delivery.
- Utilize all applicable content formats to share a unique content experience to users and partners.
- Provide writing and editing support for ad hoc copy requests for example campaigns, newsletters and projects.
- Contact external partners (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc) with content distribution requests.
- Establish and develop good relationships with external partners.
- Monitor and report on published content.
- Work with local and international marketing and product teams.
- Produce and/or provide guidelines to publishers for native content creation.
- Data/ info mining for rich/ interactive content creation (stats/ Infographics, videos, trivia).
- Monitor competition.
- Act proactively on new ideas on content formats and distribution.
- 2-4 years of agency / marketing experience
- Strong background in sports betting content creation.
- Experience in sports and or online sports betting content.
- Proven editorial and/or branded content.
- Native German speaker.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong understanding of digital/online technology and its application.
- Experience of using a content management system (CMS) and SEO practices.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self – motivated, flexible and a team-player
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media or another relevant field.
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com