Leading iGaming operator
Let’s start with the role
The role will be responsible for planning, building, testing and executing all CRM campaigns for the Sportsbook and Casino products across multiple channels; creating high engagement in all channels; and driving strong incremental lifts in active players, frequency, monetization, and cross-sell objectives over the no-marketing control group for Sportsbook users.
- Develop, execute and optimize data-driven, CRM strategies to drive strongest possible engagement, sales & loyalty.
- CRM strategy development and execution according to brands guidelines
- Ownership of CRM plan
- Owning the automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated and optimised
- Supporting the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities
- Identifying customer touch points and ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers
- 3+ years’ experience in regulated sports betting roles with significant online / mobile volume
- 7+ years of CRM marketing or e-commerce marketing experience, preferably with a technology company that has long customer lifetimes and high spend per customer
- Knowledge of Optimum tool will be a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing tools
- Exceptional team building, management and people development history
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers or other automation tools
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing including funnel optimization UX
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com