Leading iGaming operator
Let’s Start with the role
We’re looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and edit various types of downloadable/sharable content (Social Media, Press Releases, native articles, blogs etc.) and strive to keep our brand’s voice consistent across our channels. Candidates must have a love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the sports and/or gambling industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and some project management skills. With respect to our Social Media channels the role will also support in implementing strategies and tactics that will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. Thus, a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and an understanding of how to both build and convert a digital audience is required.
- Create native articles to drive leads, users, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our products/offers, to expand our company’s digital footprint, and to generate qualified traffic
- Grow our client base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Support in building the company’s profile and presence, on our social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), blogs and additional channels (site network) that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content (social media, press releases and blog posts)
- Provide feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Facebook discussions, Twitter chats, Instagram, etc.).
- Work alongside other team members and content creators to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SlideShare, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- A passion and strong understanding of the iGaming industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org