Leading iGaming operator
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with a strong experience in marketing to be a driving force to drive the marketing team. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration. You are going to have a critical role in the development of the team’s structure, reporting and further growth towards truly world class marketing. You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer owning the operational responsibility of all our brands and markets.
This is the perfect time for you to get involved and make a difference!
- Audit our current media strategy and -deals, and present recommendations for improvements/changes
- Manage the marketing team, be their leader, mentor and coach to lift them in the spirit of them being able to deliver world class business output
- Actively work close with any agencies third party partners of the company
- Performance marketing
- Actively take part in the development of new communications campaigns for all brands and their respective creative agencies
- Responsible for all creation and production of assets for all channels of our campaigns. In line with planning, execution, follow up and reporting.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with CRM activities.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
Strategy & Planning
- Actively involve yourself and the team in the overall campaign and marketing planning process.
- Formulation & executing winning bought marketing strategies and short- to midterm plans per brand.
- Continuous planning and optimization of our bought media, including reallocation and funds based on shifting business needs and/or performance within media mix.
- Staying on top of the calendar of sports and other local and global events, and proactively plan activations by brand.
- Developing performance measures for the team and team members that support the company’s strategic direction and overarching KPI’s
- Making sure state of the art tools (buying, tracking, reporting, etc.) are being used.
- Establish and champion a test-evaluate-optimize mind-set in the team, where a performance- and databased approach directs the creativity.
- Maintain in-depth relations with key stakeholders across the company.
- Support and provide input to development of key creative assets, such as TVC/video/images, using internal and external resources.
- Manage development of creative assets that are used an on-going basis (banners, native ads, etc.)
People & Team management
- Creating a highly dynamic, open and creative team spirit
- Coaching and inspiring the team members to reach their full potential.
- Leading by inspiration but not being afraid of micro managing when required.
- Managing external suppliers of creative content (creative agencies, production companies etc.)
- Responsible for the day to day dialogue with our main agencies. Including Briefing, debriefing, budget and delivery on time and budget.
- Managing external suppliers of tools and services related to the area.
Skills and competencies
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in marketing with working with iGaming
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (Both a must for this role)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Open minded and team player that excels working and leading within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook
- Good web etiquette as well as strong professional online and offline social skills
- Ability to travel internationally
You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer owning the operational responsibility of all our brands and markets and working together with the CMO on the brands strategies. You will have your own team and have the responsibility ensuring that we have enough resources to create world class marketing. You will have a close working relationship with the Head of Design and a customer researcher and together handle everything from data and reporting to the production of marketing material.
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com