Leading iGaming operator
Let’s start with the role
As Head of VIP, you will drive Sportsbook & Casino profitability by developing strong long-term relationships with high-end customers and VIPs of our brands, with the aim of extracting maximum value within their respective brands.
With responsibility for a defined set of VIP players, you will be tasked with achieving company objectives through effective sales and communication to achieve an increase in VIPs retention rates, successful decision making when managing customer reinvestment and develop the potential new business into successful long-term VIP growth.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive player database
- Generate incremental gaming revenue by anticipating, responding to and consistently meeting or exceeding player needs
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the player, including daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts and escalations including out of office hours when necessary
- Maintain a personalized relationship with players, in order to have one to one knowledge of customer profiles including behaviors, interests, likes and dislikes, in order to offer a tailor-made customer experience
- Will communicate through established business channels new member welcomes, investigation, loyalty, sales, surveys and reactivation of lapsed ones
- Utilize daily reporting and analysis to assist with making sound business decisions
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively
- Fully complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, department goals, and business strategy
- Conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty
- Proactively identify service failures by taking immediate action to resolve whilst notifying relevant stakeholders
- Tasked with filling special events, while also participating in offsite Sportsbook & Casino Marketing events
- Proven experience in online gaming, customer service, luxury telemarketing or other account management
- Fluency in English
- Sales driven, computer literate with an emphasis on Excel, excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Detail oriented with effective time management skills and the ability to produce results while working under pressure
- The ability to work independently, offer top tier customer service and identify customer trigger points
- Analytically curious with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues quickly and effectively
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org