Leading iGaming operator
Location: Athens or Remote
Let’s start with the role
We are seeking a dynamic Responsible Gaming Manager to manage the Responsible Gaming Program and support the Head of Compliance in ensuring Responsible Gaming requirements and measures are met.
In this role, you will organize, communicate, and coordinate internal and external Responsible Gaming campaigns. This will require your ability to create, prepare, facilitate and distribute program training materials to company employees and properties. You will ensure responsible gaming compliance with regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions.
You will support internal business units to implement responsible gaming policies and procedures while maintaining compliance with applicable regulations and industry best practices regarding responsible gaming. The goal will be to develop and facilitate effective management of Responsible Gaming programs across our group.
- Perform, evaluate and coordinate training of staff in gambling addiction behavior
- Together with the marketing department establish communication guidelines and secure that all player communications made through Customer Support, Marketing, and VIP teams comply with Responsible Gambling Policies
- Establish the relevant areas of focus and manage an action plan on a yearly basis focused on positioning the company as the leading operator in the responsible gaming area
- Monitor and analyze existing and new markets from a compliance/responsible gaming perspective, keeping the company ahead of the competition through innovative and relevant actions and product improvements
- Manage the responsible gaming content and controls on our sites
- Ensure that customers enjoy clear transparent terms and a safe environment for their entertainment.
- Manage communication and relationships with regulators, associations, and other interested parties and special interest groups that are relevant to Responsible Gaming
- Ensure compliance and implementation of Responsible Gaming Program policies and procedures
- Maintain and track the Responsible Gaming related application data, verifying data findings and/or exceptions, recommend process enhancements and additional monitoring tools as needed
- Build and promote positive relationships within the enterprise, external partners, and regulators
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality for any Responsible Gaming Program related data and info
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in regulatory compliance, legal, political science, psychology, or internal audit
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant position in gaming or in a position dealing with problematic behavior or addictions in similar sectors
- Experience serving in a management capacity which includes demonstrated leadership, knowledge of and familiarity of the gaming industry in key operational areas, familiarity with responsible gaming regulation and controls
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills; detail oriented and efficient
- High degree of confidentiality
- Adherence to company policy and standards
- Leadership and team player, emotional intelligence, and optimistic and respectful attitude
Please be advised that a background check will be carried out on the successful candidate.