Leading iGaming operator
Let’s Start with the role
The Site Manager – Sports will plan and execute the brand’s sports content throughout its various online and offline touch-points, acting as a liaison with publishers, agencies and third parties and supporting all relevant communications of the local and international marketing teams. In addition, the Site Manger will have full responsibility of all content published on the sports sites. And will be a driving force behind setting the right tone of voice and how to speak with your audience. The Site Manager will be reporting directly to the Country Manager.
- Full responsibility of all content published on the sport sites
- Plan and deliver the editorial calendar on a monthly basis to ensure on time content delivery.
- Utilize all applicable content formats to share a unique content experience to users and partners.
- Provide writing and editing support for ad-hoc copy requests for example campaigns, newsletters and projects.
- Contact external partners (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc) with content distribution requests.
- Establish and develop good relationships with external partners.
- Monitor and report on published content.
- Work with local and international marketing and product teams.
- Produce and/or provide guidelines to publishers for native content creation.
- Data/ info mining for rich/ interactive content creation (stats/ Infographics, videos, trivia).
- Monitor competition.
- Act proactively on new ideas on content formats and distribution.
- 2-4 years of agency / marketing experience
- Strong background in sports betting content creation.
- Experience in sports and or online sports betting content.
- Proven editorial and/or branded content.
- Fluent in German.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong understanding of digital/online technology and its application.
- Experience of using a content management system (CMS) and SEO practices.
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: email@example.com