Leading iGaming operator
Let’s start with the role
We are currently looking for a VIP Account Manager for Casino that will be responsible for developing and managing our high-value VIP Casino players, aiming at building relationships that will drive loyalty across company taking them to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be part of the VIP team under CRM Unit, must be a pro-active personality, self-starter, with an excellent understanding of VIPs, marketing, Casino gaming practices, and gaming personas.
- Build strong relationships with key players to ensure highest level of retention through knowledge of customers, player behaviours, interests and dislikes
- Responsible for VIP base growth focusing on new players retention and reactivation
- Responsible for answering any day-to-day queries, requests and complaints and ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner, including out of office hours when needed
- Be available 24/7 for high-end VIP Casino players
- Manage all aspects of the relationship (requests, complaints, monetization) with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts, and escalations including out of office hours when necessary
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running and success of the events process
- Set up bonuses for VIP players according to guidelines
- Liaise with other teams and departments to implement solutions
- Perform daily Market Maintenance checks to ensure appropriate and regular contacts were made with VIP accounts of all levels
- Experience in online/ offline Casino, customer service, luxury telemarketing or other related field
- Native Greek speaker with professional communication skills via phone and email
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with I-gaming VIPs
- Sales-driven, computer literate with an emphasis on Excel, excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Ability to work shifts to fit business requirements – including weekends and Holidays
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please apply as soon as possible via the form below and make sure you include your LinkedIn profile. We screen all applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Gehrke at: firstname.lastname@example.org